Tonagh Primary School...the future begins here.
Tonagh Primary School aims:
- To prepare pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life
- To provide an environment that is stimulating, informative and caring in which each child can be helped to reach their full potential
- To cater for individual differences and promote the intellectual, spiritual, physical, social, aesthetic and emotional potential development of pupils
- To look on every child as an individual in their own right and to see that the academic and social welfare of the children are addressed equally, thus ensuring an all round duty of care to our pupils.
- To seek to involve parents in the life of the school so that they become actively involved in their children’s education.
- To be supportive of one another as a staff and to keep under review the curriculum content and the way it is taught.